quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2009

Poema Diário: Fritos, ou como se diria em gangster-english, FREITS!

Yo nigga, my name is freits,
i'm more fucking crazy than you,
you better not mess with my mates,
cause yo, bitch, i know kung fu!

I'm a fucking bad ass,
not only in my school,
i couldn't care less,
cause i pity the fool!

When i go out in Lisbon,
i use a katana like a samurai,
when i get picked by someone,
i go like "YO BITCH TASTE MY BANKAI!"

On wow i'd like to get,
an axe much much bigger,
on raids when i get upset,
i shout "LETS WIPE THIS NIGGER!"

I have some friends,
that were always there for me,
this poem never ends,
and i gotta pee..

When i watch Naruto,
i always try to make a shadow clone,
i always nearly poop myself,
i can't even do one.

so when life fucks you a rib,
and you dont know why,
come by my crib,
i'll throw you with a kunai.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

ahah ta' xelente